The City Club of San Francisco is your gateway to an incredible array of privileges and amenities. Here you will find a sophisticated venue designed to foster meaningful business and social connections, opportunities for networking with community leaders and much more.
BUSINESS AT THE CLUB
In addition to providing a quiet place to catch up on work, The City Club offers other ways to help further your business:
Dining – Invite colleagues and friends to join you in one of our elegant dining rooms. Enjoy personalized service and a wide array of delicious and healthful options from our à la carte menu. Or discover our sumptuous buffet offerings in The City Club Café, located on the tenth floor.
Meetings – Converse with colleagues and entertain clients in style. For business presentations or meetings that require a higher degree of confidentiality, we offer private dining and meeting rooms that can accommodate both small and large gatherings. As a member, you will receive preferred pricing on our catering services, including savings on food and beverages as well as service charges.
Jamison Roundtable Luncheons – These monthly luncheons enable members and their guests to converse with political and cultural leaders from the community. Presentations include ample time for Q&A.
First Fridays – The City Club hosts members and guests at this networking breakfast, held the first Friday of each month.
Diego Lifestyle Events – These bi-monthly cocktail mixers, sponsored by The 155 Society, encourage networking and relationship-building in a rarified atmosphere.
Discover a warm welcome and strong camaraderie at The City Club:
The Members’ Lounge/Game Room – Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast each weekday morning, relax with the newspaper, chat with fellow members, or meet informally with colleagues or clients during the day. Wi-Fi is available.
Fine Food and Cocktails - Enjoy lunch Monday through Friday from our á la carte menu or lavish buffet. At the end of the workday, unwind at The Wine Cellar with a martini and complimentary hors d’oeuvres. Our happy hours provide the perfect opportunity for mingling with guests and fellow members. On Thursday evenings, we offer a complimentary hors d’oeuvres buffet, as well as dinner from an à la carte menu.
Member Events - Each month, we offer members a range of activities at The City Club and around the city. Enjoy winemaker dinners, speakeasy nights, cooking classes, walking tours, networking events and more.
- Full membership for your spouse or significant other at no additional charge
- Exclusive access to our elegant dining rooms, where members always have a table
- Private meeting rooms with advanced audio-visual capabilities; Wi-Fi is available throughout The City Club
- Preferred pricing on food, beverages and service charges for catered events
- Exclusive access to our virtual business center; iPads and wireless printing
- Complimentary continental breakfast every weekday morning and complimentary hors d’oeuvres every weekday afternoon
- Comprehensive event planning assistance and catering services
- A full calendar of business and social events, including a monthly roundtable luncheon with community leaders, a monthly networking breakfast, bi-monthly cocktail mixers and a variety of member activities such as winemaker dinners, speakeasy nights, walking tours and much more
- Reciprocal access to the Golden Gate Yacht Club and other private clubs nationwide
- Exclusive, discounted rates at Equinox Fitness, adjacent to The City Club
- Bi-weekly e-newsletter with announcements, special offers and upcoming member events calendar
We offer various options to suit the needs of our members. All levels provide you and your spouse or significant other with access to all business, social and dining privileges at The City Club, as well as at our reciprocal clubs.
- The 155 Society – • The 155 Society – Our highest level of membership, limited to 155 members. Learn more.
- Executive - Available to members who live within a 100-mile radius of The City Club.
- Non-Resident - For members whose principal residence is located outside a 100-mile radius of The City Club.
- Young Professionals - A membership level designed especially for individuals under the age of 40.
- Nonprofit – Available to members who work in the non-profit field.
Corporate Pricing Available – Ideal for multiple members from a single organization. Please contact us for details.
All of the membership levels include access to the following clubs where The City Club has established reciprocal privileges: The Austin Club, Austin, TX; Club Quarters – Hotels, Nationwide & London; Equinox Fitness Clubs; Golden Gate Yacht Club; The Ingomar Club, Eureka, CA; The Pacific Club, Newport Beach, CA; St. James Hotel & Club, London; University Club of Portland, Portland, OR.
ADDITIONAL UPGRADES AND BENEFITS
To further enhance and customize your membership at The City Club, we offer the following additional benefits through our participating partners:
Conveniently located in the former Pacific Stock Exchange Tower on the beautifully restored former trading floor, Equinox Fitness offers an unparalleled wellness experience. Discover the latest cardio and strength-training; group fitness classes; yoga, Pilates and cycling studios; an indoor lap pool and a full-service spa. The benefits of Equinox Fitness membership are available to City Club members at a reduced rate.